Interested in joining a club with your fellow peers? Why not check out one of the student clubs or organizations in our department!
- Horticulture Club - email@example.com
- "Our mission is to increase participation in horticulture by engaging people with a broad spectrum of interesting plant projects and useful information. Events will focus on education, community service, and fundraising." (OrgSync profile)
- SASLA - Maryland Student Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects
- As the Student Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects, our mission is to uphold the principles outlined by the ASLA: "to lead, educate, and participate in the careful stewardship, wise planning, and artful design of our cultural and natural environments." (Orgsync profile)
- Yeast Culture Club
- "investigating the art and science of fermentation" (https://yeastcultureclub.wordpress.com/)
To view all the student club and organizations in the College of Agriculture & Natural Resources, please visit: http://agnr.umd.edu/students/clubs-and-organizations